The following requirements must be met in order to apply to TANZPAKT Stadt-Land-Bund:
- The applicant must be resident and/or have his/her production location in Germany.
- As a general rule, the duration of the project that is the subject of the application should be 30 months and the total amount of funding applied for at least EUR 90,000 but not exceeding a maximum amount of EUR 600,000.
- Co-funding by municipalities or federal states and any other sponsors must, in principle, be at least equivalent to the funding amount applied for and be confirmed by the time the application is submitted.
- The project must be realised primarily in Germany.
- There must be a professional infrastructure to implement the funded project.
- The declarations of intent of all the partner institutions involved must be available.
The following factors, among others, will be taken into account when assessing each application:
- The project’s relevance to the goals of the funding programme
- The quality and feasibility of the project submitted
- Compliance with the principle of additionality (project content and financing)
- The model character of the project that is the subject of the application
- The artistic quality and excellence of the applicant’s previous work and, where applicable, that of his/her project partner
- The quality of the applicant’s network
- The development of effective measures to generate new target groups
- The implementation of effective transfer formats
- The national visibility of the project’s results
No funding from TANZPAKT Stadt-Land-Bund is possible if:
- The project has already started, payments for it have already been made or contracts concluded
- The application deadline has been missed
- The project is being financed by other funding from the Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and the Media
Applicants are required to guarantee appropriate working conditions and to pay basic wages and appropriate fees (keyword: minimum fees or fee ranges: http://www.laft-berlin.de/honoraruntergrenze.html)