The following requirements must be met in order to submit an application to TANZPAKT Stadt-Land-Bund:
- The applicant must be resident and/or have their production location in Germany.
- As a rule, the project that is the subject of the application should have a term of at least 36 months and the funding sum applied for should amount to at least EUR 90,000 but not exceed EUR 600,000.
- Co-financing via municipalities, federal states and possibly other sponsors must in principle at least match the funding sum applied for and be confirmed by the time the application is submitted. Exceptions can be made in special cases.
- The project should be realised primarily in Germany.
- A professional infrastructure to implement the promotion project must be available.
- Statements of intent from all participating partner institutions must be available.
The criteria used to assess an application include:
- The project’s relevance for the aims of the promotion programme
- The quality and feasibility of the submitted project
- The qualitative further development of existing activities and/or the opening up of new areas of activity
- The model-project potential of the submitted project
- The artistic quality and excellence of the applicant’s work to date and where necessary that of their partners
- The quality of the applicant’s network
- The development of effective measures to generate new target groups
- The implementation of effective education/distribution formats
- The national visibility of the project results
- The additionality of the co-financing acquired
No funding via TANZPAKT Stadt-Land-Bund is possible if:
- The project has already begun, expenses have already been accrued or contracts concluded
- The application deadline has not been met
- The project is being financed by other funding made available by the Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and the Media
Applicants are required to ensure appropriate working conditions and pay collectively agreed wages or reasonable fees (see the information on minimum remuneration / remuneration ranges (currently only in German)